Orlando auto accident attorney David Best has seen the devastation that can be wrought by a drunk driver. Put simply, there is no excuse for drunk driving. Drunk drivers need to be held accountable when they hurt innocent people.
If you've been hurt in an auto accident caused by a drunk driver, you can count on Mr. Best to passionately and skillfully pursue your case. You shouldn't have to pay in money and personal suffering for the unacceptable choice of another driver.
It's not right. And our auto accident attorney knows that.
If you're a resident of the Orlando, Florida area and want to speak to our experienced auto accident attorney about your case, please call The Best Law Firm Florida P.A. today at 1-800-282-2378 for a free consultation.
The Consequences of Drunk Driving
Car accidents are always serious, and the potential of a significant injury always exists when two cars collide. However, DUI accidents are particularly dangerous, as drunk drivers often fail to recognize danger and don't attempt to brake or evade.
Personal injuries in DUI accidents are common. The consequences can include:
- Staggering medical expenses, including immediate care and long-term costs such as medications and physical therapy
- A loss of earning potential; many of our clients lose the ability to work and earn an income after these accidents
- In the event of a tragic wrongful death, family members face huge medical and funeral bills on top of the emotional agony that comes with losing a loved one
In short, the consequences of drunk driving linger, often for the rest of a victim's life. Our Orlando auto accident attorney will be the one party on your side in this difficult time.
How We Can Help
It's important to emphasize that no ethical auto accident attorney can promise you a specific verdict or settlement. However, our firm has a proven track record of passionate representation and client service.
After your accident, we can help by:
- Evaluating your claim at a free initial consultation
- Investigating your accident to prove fault
- Demonstrating the presence of an impaired driver in the accident
- Pursuing compensation for the expenses listed above
We fight injustice by fighting for innocent victims like you. Drunk driving is a scourge on Florida and the entire country, and too many lives are lost as a result of irresponsibility and selfishness.
If you live in Orlando, Florida and need an auto accident attorney you can trust, please contact The Best Law Firm Florida P.A. today for a free consultation.